Want to make better decisions?
Scenario analysis is the perfect tool for evaluating decisions about products, staffing, or plant and machinery before investing resources.
In business, “give it a go and see” can be a very costly exercise. There is a better approach. Scenario analysis allows you to evaluate options thoroughly before you take the plunge and make better decisions.
- Find out how an increase or decrease in revenue streams will affect your bottom line
- Explore the impact of taking on a large client at a low margin, or of losing your largest customer
- Evaluate options for investing capital or estimate when you will need additional funding
- Investigate the viability of launching, continuing or discontinuing a product or service
- Determine the sales volume required to support an extra staff member or justify a larger facility
- Weigh up the benefits of buying or leasing new plant or machinery
- Explore the financial impact of outsourcing aspects of your business
Scenario analysis and financial modelling are the tools commonly used by big business to evaluate the financial impact of potential decisions and opportunities prior to implementation.
Insight makes these valuable tools available to your business.
What type of scenarios?
Here are some examples:
- Combination of staff types (full-time, casual, etc.) or additional staff members
- Combination of staffing levels based on time and pay rate
- Variation of opening hours
- Culling problem customers
- Potential outsourcing of functions
Analysis of these factors before purchase have a double-sided benefit:
- If the figures are strong they provide comfort around your purchase decision and can be used as part of your finance application to demonstrate to your lender the strength of the purchase.
- If the figures are weak it can save you from making an extremely expensive mistake.
Want to know more?Request a copy of our Services Guide for further information.
Process and Timeframe
Our process allows us to thoroughly investigate the assumptions behind your scenarios, which means you get better quality analysis.
- Consultation to map out the scenarios you want to investigate
- Information gathering
- Meeting to review draft scenarios results and assumptions
- Completed scenario analysis reports
You also get a guaranteed turnaround time from receipt of all necessary information. This puts you in control of your timeframe.
Flat out through the week?
After-hours consultations are available by appointment.
Because services are fully tailored to the unique needs of your business, our pricing is fully tailored too.
Factors that impact pricing include the complexity of your business structure, the number of entities included, and tailored focusing on projects or lending facilities.
Service Proposals are obligation free and include a fixed price quote and guaranteed timeframes.
To discuss your business and what you want from your business plan.
Basic information about your business so we can accurately tailor your proposal.
You receive your tailored Services Proposal including fixed price quote and timeframe guarantee.