What We Are
- SME Financial Analysts. We specialise in financial and business analysis and planning for Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Experienced. Our extensive experience in the finance industry allows us to combine the best corporate planning tools with the real experiences of hundreds of businesses from a wide variety of industries, and apply that knowledge to your business.
- Translators between the ideas in your head and the data that shows how and why your ideas can work. You can clearly, confidently, and persuasively communicate your business goals to others, such as lenders or investors.
- Serious about SMEs and helping your business plan the best way forward. To us, SMEs are:
- – Genuine and the result of the ideas and aspirations of real people.
- – Innovative because they have to be.
- – and Exciting, and we love being part of that!
- Up front and honest about what we charge and why.
What We Are Not
- Business Advisors. We do not tell you how to run your business. We clarify and quantify your information and ideas so that you can make the best decisions for your business.
- Accountants. We analyse the figures, but we also look at intangible factors such as your experience, your goals, and market conditions.
- A software package. You are paying for real analysts with real world experience and real ideas, not algorithms.
- A call centre with a script and a template. You get genuinely tailored services that are performed 100% in-house.
- Mortgage brokers. We do not offer or recommend financial products, or receive commissions from brokers or lenders.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your business is
All businesses benefit from strong planning and analysis.
These are the tools used by large companies and non-profit organisations, investment banks, government entities, insurance companies, brokerage firms, and any other organisation that is concerned about making sound business decisions. We believe SMEs should have access to these tools, too.
Too often, SME’s fall between the gaps with service providers and aren’t taken seriously as a business model, even though they account for around half of the economic output of all Australian businesses, and employ roughly 70% of the labour force.
We love helping businesses, and the services we offer – quality analysis and planning – can have a positive impact on every aspect of your business. They are limited only by your curiosity.
Give us a call and get Insight into your business today.
These are the tools used by large companies… and any other organisation that is concerned about making sound business decisions.
We believe SMEs should have access to these tools, too.